What is Guest Posting?
|Searching for Guest Posting opportunities|
Links are one of the most important factors in ranking on Google, hence it is no wonder that people are dying to find out more and more guest posting opportunities
Guest blogging has been extremely popular in recent years, as it offers bloggers a lot of benefits like :
- Engaging and Contributing to a different community than their own.
- Getting their brand in front of a wider audience.
- And of course, to get backlinks from high authority domains!
- This sounds too good to be true right?
However, it is not that simple! You need to keep a few things in mind before you decide to submit a guest blog:
- Target blogs who have a similar audience or are in the same niche: It is no use if you write about pet care and you are approaching someone with a tech blog
- Write a compelling pitch: Keep in mind that the blog owner must be going through hundreds of applications for guest posts every day. You have ten seconds to capture their attention, make it count!
- Review their blog content: Look for their style of writing, whether they include a lot of images, whether they include interactive posts or not. You get the point, you need to respect their style and write accordingly
- Focus on building a relationship: Yes, we all want backlinks, however, I believe that should be a benefit and not just your sole aim. Maintaining healthy relationships with bloggers from your niche is always great!
- Site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
- Site:domain.com “guest post by”
- Site:domain.com “contribute”
- Site:domain.com “write for us”
- Site:domain.com “Accepting guest posts”
- Site:domain.com “become a contributor”
Now let us move on to the easy way :
Recently, while browsing around, I came across this site which claimed to have a database of over 50,000 blogs accepting guest posts. This number is increasing every time a user executes a query on their website. So I thought, why not give it a try!
1. How did you manage to come up with such a big database?
2. You have addressed a real pain point here, how did you come up with this idea?
3. Did blogs voluntarily list themselves with you? Or you had to reach out to them?
As this is an automated system there has been no proactive contact with the blogs themselves it’s just not possible on that scale as our database is huge and will probably end up being about 100k big. We do get blog owners requesting inclusion every day though once they stumble upon our website.
4. Does the database cover only the popular niches or it covers the very unique niches too?
5. Anything you want to add?
The main advantage of our system is the time it saves you. There are about 50 guest posting search modifiers such as “blog for us” and “write for us” then times that by your niche keywords lets say 10. 10 x 50 = 500 searches, then getting the MOZ DA and social metrics for each. We’ve turned a job that takes weeks into one that takes hours.
So how much is this tool going to cost you?
This tool is highly recommended for building quality backlinks! Don’t miss out on this brilliant deal from Big Guest Posting!
You can submit your articles for guest posting on this website too!