Table of Contents
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.8″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.74″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
What is Inbound Marketing?
Why is Inbound Marketing better than Outbound Marketing?
Let us start with some facts!
- 90% of the data on the internet has been created since 2016, according to an IBM Marketing Cloud study. People, businesses, and devices have all become data factories that are pumping out incredible amounts of information to the web each day.
- In 2014, there were 2.4 billion internet users. That number grew to 3.4 billion by 2016, and in 2017 300 million internet users were added – making a total of 3.8 billion internet users in 2017 (as of April 2017) This is a 42% increase in people using the internet in just three years!
- Since 2013, the number of Tweets each minute has increased 58% to more than 455,000 Tweets PER MINUTE in 2017!
- Instagram users upload 46,740 million posts every minute!
- Every minute on Facebook: 510,000 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
So you see what I am getting at?
Results from the recent study from HubSpot :
- Close to 94% of the companies who adopt an inbound strategy have seen an increase in their traffic!
- Blogging is the best method for increasing traffic while SEO comes in
So how do you develop an inbound strategy for your business?
Driving traffic to your website means nothing if you cannot generate revenue from them. At the end of the day, your success is going to be measured by the revenue you generated. With optimized landing pages, forms and convincing call-to-actions we can convert these visitors to qualified leads! This can usually be done by providing incentives to the visitors which may include free e-books, infographics or any other digital content!